Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Chickity check the mailbox and what do I find? Once again Ice showin' he the master
of taking a bite outta B Gears' style--at that, they ain't no one faster
If imitation is flattery, then with that postcard he's kiss-assed me
but in this battle, endurance is key--and he won't outlast me

Unless, that is, the battle moves indoors. To a track? Hell no, to the mall!
See, the only thing Ice be clocking is the best deal on gear (all size extra-small)
If you spent as much time riding as you spend shopping, you'd twice traverse Celtic Gaul
Fool it don't matter how good you look on the bike if you ride slower than a toddler crawl

Mont Ventoux? Playa, please. Now I know you smokin something
Ain't no other way to explain your lack of shame at the way your skinsuit cling
I mean, you look fine--it ain't about that--but something else that's got me thinking...
Is that a chamois in your BVDs or are you just glad to hear me rapping?

No comments: