Wednesday, June 11, 2008

BB 6.11.08 no. 2

Ice is whackin somethin but I don't think it's track
cuz he seem to still be thinkin bout how B look from the back
cept when he busy coughin up stuff that sound like Bill the Cat sayin "Ack!"
and frontin like it's rap an' he ain't just a Huffy-ridin hack

If this ain't a battle it's cuz you ain't no Coppi
Me, I know I roll like Gino--to feed the hungry with HIV or fight the Nazis
Any race I'm in that you win it's cuz I gave you victory,
not cuz you beat me and my Bianchi legitimately, see?

So, playa, don't hate--congratulate
me on the way my words illuminate your fate
as a sucka who will always take my bait
and try to prove you rate even tho you always cross the finish line too late

Ice, don't make me remind you that my words are so fly
that fools pay me to tell 'em the difference between "lay" and "lie"
cuz they like my ifs, ands, and buts and they can't deny
what you refuse to accept--that my supremacy in this rap battle is nigh

No comments: